Friday, March 03, 2006
I am so upset! For whatever reason HB 61 Which would of made animal torture a third degree felony and also recommend physiological counseling for convicted, was held back by the senate rules committee and didn't even get to be debated by the senate. I don't understand why the hell not!? It makes no sense! 41 other states have passed it! The Humane Society of UT thinks its because "of pressure brought by powerful individuals who personally did not want to see this bill become a law" WTF!?! I don't get it! So I guess some rich asshole didn't want to go to jail for beating the crap out of his dog? Just yet another reason why some people in Utah suck. These are probably the same morons that hunt Mtn Lions. And give their kids guns to shot at Rabbits and Stray cats. I am so mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment