Tuesday, September 19, 2006

FC Dallas

K so here it is. I haven't posted in forever. Derek keeps bugging me so here are some photos from this weekends soccer events...

Here is Hiba, Kenny Cooper, and me. Derek loves him.
This is Auturo. He is Dreamy 5000. Our Coversation went like this:
ME/HIBA/JULIA:(From the stands)" Hey! Hey Auturo! (He looks over) ME:You are really pretty! (He looks confused) ME: "that's a good thing! It means we think you're cute." HIM: "Thank You." ME:"You're welcome! Anytime baby!" OUR TEAM:"laughing at me.
This is Hiba, Drew Moor and Me.


So this weekend was full of good times. I even scored myself some sweet gloves.
Thanks to Hot New Guy. I also attened a BBQ.

1 comment:

D-Rock said...

I can't believe that you took a picture of Kenny and didn't call me immediately! :) Actually, it was an even better surprise. Did you happen to get any other information from him, such as his flight plans to Seattle, if he's single, and if he LOVES me?