Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Speaking of things to happen....

...here are some.

*I quit my job at the salon today. One can only be bossed around by a bitchie-ass 19 year old with terrible taste in clothes, (who by the way thinks she looks awesome) for so long. I will miss Karina, Whitney, Cortney/Paris, Diana, and Kimmie. But espically Karina. I'm sorry I just couldn't take it anymore. For the rest of you, but espically Jenni, and Skevvy Jesse, you can fall in a hole and drown. It sucks none of you can multi-task. Good luck with that.

* After I quit my job the first thing I did was go to Starbucks.Poor choice. Who goes to teh most expensive coffee place 2 mins after they just lost half their monthly income?

* I went to the most terrifing place ever. "Daybreak". Its in South Jordan and its awful. The creepiest place ever. It can't even be explained.

* For the first time ever in my entire 2 years and 3 months of driving I got pulled over for speeding. And I speed all the time. This is based on the fact that I broke my rule of never saying I get pulled over for speeding last night, when I said to Hiba: "I've never been pulled over for speeding!" I knew it was a poor choice. I also slightly blame Got Beauty, Daybreak, and the Bangerter Highway.

* In other stress. I really want my team to go to play-offs and the outlook is not so good.
For us to go, Colorado has to lose on Sat then we have to win on Sun. No tie either way.

* I went to the final REAL Home game and reserve game (If we don't make play-offs) this weekend. I may have cried a little. I'm not really at liberty to say...

* I also attened Mary-Ann and Conners' wedding. Congrats and thanks for the yummy food.
I will post pics when my computer decides to fuction.


Here is a pic I took from the reserve game Sun.

L-R Mehdi, Soto, Brownie, Kenny, Joey.

No comments: