Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fireworks & Stuff..

Went to the game last night. We lost. So nothing new there, but at least we lost to my second fave team Toronto and Jeff made a goal, so we were pleased with that. Afterword they had some fireworks played some music, you know the drill....
Then we headed out on the town for some quality Jeff time, since he is only here for like 5 mins. So needless to say, I am very tired. And I got in a fight with some Doughbag who shouted mean things at Jeff during the game.
Here are some pics I found on a random soccer website today:
This is a giant sign Julia made requesting Jeff back on our team.

I am in the pic. I am on the far left looking weird.

I am off to Denver tomorrow for my cousins wedding, so wish me luck, because I sure hate Denver....

No comments: