Monday, October 15, 2007

So, as you may or may not know, I love the MTV show "The Hills" I watch it obsessively. Every Monday at 11:00 and any other time it on. Well, anyhow, One of the delights on the show is Brody Jenner. And he is just lovely. And this weekend I met him. Well I more like just took a picture with him. But he seemed nice enough so whatever. Surprisingly enough, I had a way harder time getting to him then I have had meeting way more famous people like say, Al Pacino. But maybe that's because Al Pacino wasn't surrounded by go go dancers. But that's besides the point. I got my picture, I am happy, and here it is:





Note: he is on the stage, I am not, the stage was rather high up, and that is why I am kind of just a floating head.

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

The picture is adorable! You should have told him that you are more cute that Lauren and Jen Bunney put together and that he should just pick you instead. :)

Spenc said...

OMG - ridiculously BEAUTIFUL!

He's not bad either... ;)