Monday, January 14, 2008
A bit of an eyesore....
So I went over to the Eyemasters in Sugar house and got contacts Saturday. (Bold move, I know) And they were splendid Saturday. Great. A bit of a pain to get in & out, but all in all, not so bad. Then came Sunday. Where I didn't take them out every 2-3 hours like instructed, & instead left them in for like 6 hours. (Bad move, I know) So now, since last night, mt eyeas are killing me. They hurt so bad. Like big time ouch. And my head hurts too. I'm the dumbest person every. I directly disobyed what the docyor said to do. What did I think would happen? But I really need my eyes to figure themselves out so I can start back up the schedule again to get my eyes ready for Sundance Friday. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The same thing happened to me when I switched to contacts. Eye drops will be your new favorite accessory! :)
Post a Comment