Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring!

Well its so warm & lovely outside today that I feel it may be safe to finally say that Spring has finally sprung! And just in time for the first RSL reserve game of the year. (tonight!) I also need to express my extreme excitement for the Hills premiere tonight as well. (French drama!)
New job is going great. Everyone I work with is super, and I am loving the clothes. Well, I hope everyone is well & Happy & that you all had a beautiful Easter! I myself went and fed some goats stale crackers. I don't really know how this connects to Jesus rising up again, but I feel its way more eastery then certain friends who receive designer jeans in their Easter basket. Although I do believe if Jesus had to pick a designer jean fave, he would go with True Religion. Wow that joke was very bad.
Anywho, remember friends & family get a discount on clothes from my new work. So please stop by.

1 comment:

Hiba said...

"You leave before kissing me bye bye" - French man...not Heidi's french man