Monday, April 14, 2008
Sunshine!
It is so sunny and beautiful outside! I can't hardly believe it. It makes me so happy. (Yes I am aware its supposed to drop to 50 degrees again tomorrow. I'm just pretending I never heard that...) And while its been a rough couple weeks, I definitely feel things are looking up. Saturday my boys not only won their game, but they schooled DC. It was great fun. And Saturday night, I had a blast with all sorts of fun people including my best girls Hiba & Jay. And although we didn't go to bed till like 9 in the morning, & we got into a bit of trouble;) we had ourselves an awesome night. And I am so thankful for all my pals. The ones I see everyday, the ones I haven't seen in months, and all the new ones I'm making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
<3 you bff. Trouble is always more fun when you're around to share it with ;)
I was watching the Real game at an Irish bar here in D.C. I must have been the only Real fan in the place... and it was awesome!! :)
Groupies.
Post a Comment