Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kanye!!

I went to the Kanye West show the other night. It was awesome 5000. Rihanna was great. And Kayne really is as good as he claims he is.
The only downside was that fact it started like um 2 hours late,
and the fact that the band N.E.R.D. makes me want to gouge my eardrums out. And of course they snag my most hated song. The one where the dude yells "Shes Sexy!" I have hated this song since I first saw the video on MTV like 6 years ago. When they sang it they bought every tacky ass girl in the audience up on stage to grind them. And some girl in a lemon yellow mini dress even lifted up Pharell's shirt. Yuck. The concert lasted so long, that I even fell asleep in Kanye's finale.
On a extra excited note I get to see my stach love Zac Effron making on with Vanessa Hudgens by an elevator for a good 3 mins. I wish she would stop being his beard so I could have my turn.

1 comment:

Brian said...

It's time to update your blog.