Monday, March 09, 2009

A case of the Mondays

Yes folks, I've got them a horrible case of the Mondays. I just feel a general overall sense of blah. I wish I were home curled up in my bed. Plus, its snowing.
Last week was a ridiculous expensive train wreck. One damn thing after another. A bunch of peeps at my work got laid off. I went to the dentist and found out I had 3 cavities. So I went in on Thurs and got one filled. I found out they were going to shut our gas off, so I then had to fork over 150 dollars to the gas company. Yuck. I also bashed my car into one of the two that's right two, light posts in my work parking lot. Who knows how much that's going to cost to fix. eek.
I did however have a fun weekend with my girls. First we went to sushi, with the hottest sushi chef I had ever seen. Seriously, so pretty, I had a hard time with the ordering process.

Mayra hooked us up with some VIP passes to "The Hotel", so we spent our Saturday night dancing and making fun of girls in ridiculous outfits. That was going swimmingly till that x friend of mine who dumped on myspace (CoughBarbaraCough) showed up creating a wee bit o' awkwardness. But anywoo, after Hotel we went back to our apartment for a Del Taco picnic that ended up with me falling asleep on the couch. The new Nordstrom opened out and the Fashion Place and I am happy to report its fantastic. Now if they would just open the Sephora. All would be right in the world.

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

OMG! I totally could have posted this. I'm have a bad case of the Monday's as well. Oh and the episode about running into your ex-friend just goes to show why friends shouldn't break up with one another. You can slowly let friendships die then pretend you don't notice each other or even give the polite smile and nod. No reason to officially end your friendships, it just creates awkward moments at the club/karaoke bar.