"I'm just trying to glue the Chanel back on my sunglasses."
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Stupid Twit
I can not figure out Twitter. I find it awkward and hard to deal with. Everyone keeps claiming that I can control when the updates come to my phone, but I can not figure out how to do this. Help please. Every time I try to escape twitter for good, someone like, Ben Lyons, Jason Mraz, Brody Jenner or Big Foot convinces me to give it one more shot. The things my celebrity boyfriends convince me to do is ridiculous. My gay celeb boyfriend sent this out today:
I feel he is looking a little rough! And I don't thinkthe problem is just the hat. Although he is rather fond of them. This worries me. Also, the rainbow shirt really? That does not exactly scream straight. Baby and I will have to have a chat about this later. I mean look how cute he looks in this video from 2007. Whats happening to my pretty?!
No comments:
Post a Comment