Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wait, I have no money!?!?

Dear Friend,
Guess what? I know I don't have a job. I also know that because of this I have no money. That is what happens when you don't work. Weird huh? This is something I deal with everyday. It makes me incredibly depressed. Maybe you have not seen the news, but jobs are sparse these days. Yesterday in fact they said between now and 2010 Utah will lose 70,000 jobs! That means I will have a harder time then ever now. So when I decide to ONE DAY since I've been unemployed, to go on a mild spending spree with my Nordstrom card for the sale, The last thing I need is to in the middle of the my 2 hours of bliss to get a text that says: "Heidi this may sound butchy but how can u buy ne thing w/no money." (Yes that is how it was spelled.)
You friend have everything paid for by your daddy. You work for fun. You have a $2,000 Marc Jacobs purse, went to Hawaii a month ago, are going to LA this weekend and DC next month. Just last week you bought two pairs of designer jeans on Mommy's credit card in an amount totally close to $500. Your current biggest concern is the fact Daddy hasn't got your iphone for you yet. (guess the Blackberry wasn't good enough.)So excuse me for saying that you probably have no idea how I'm feeling right now.
So to you I say, suck my soccer balls.
-Heidi
PS the next person to tell me I have no money I will punch.
Have a nice day.

6 comments:

Ramsey said...

Maybe Daddy can pay for more schooling. dunt u no dat txtg lik dis maks u luk stoopidz. ne wayz.

Oh and sorry you're poor, I know how it feels. I hope you find a job soon! :)

Anonymous said...

If you don't have money, don't go shopping. How is that a hard concept to grasp?

Heidi said...

Hey "Anonymous" seeing as my blog is private, and I know who all the readers are, you are not being sneaky, just plain rude. are you paying for any of my bills? Nope. You're not. So maybe you are the one not grasping the concept of the entire blog post.

Megan said...

I'm sorry Heidi! Obviously "someone" needs to learn how to be a better friend. You're the best, don't forget it. And if buying something at Nordstrom makes you feel better during this hellish time then DO IT!

Heidi said...

Thanks Ramie & Megan! I'm glad at least my girls have my back!

lavitadajessica said...

Shopping is sometimes the only way to make you feel better. You can always return it if you need. I'm glad you were able to have a few minutes of happiness. :)