Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bang Bang!!

So when did everyone in my life decide to hop on the crazy train? I swear this week is ridiculous. Oye vie. I have people lying to me about the STUPIDEST things ever. We are in our 20's no need to pretend a boy is giving you attention to look cool. No one cares. And your secret dating life? Yep, again no one cares. Also its called a phone. There are buttons on it that you press to spell out different words. When you receive this thing called a text message, and its asking a question, its polite to respond to that question in a somewhat timely manner. If you are at work , school, a movie, the hospital, or funeral/wedding, then fine. You are excused. If no question is asked, then no, I probably don't need a response. Just putting it out there people. Oh ya, and don't get wasted every single week and call me at 2 in the morning
weather it be a Fri or Tues, then when I call you ONCE not answer your phone, and then act annoyed the next day. UNACCEPTABLE. For future reference I now sleep with my phone on silent, so if you have some sort of emergency, you might have to deal with it without my assistance.

Anyway, in AWESOME news. my second favorite person next to Jen Aniston finally announced she is coming to SLC!!!

YAY FOR CHELSEA HANDLER!!!!!
I. can. not. wait. I am probably going by myself and I don't even give a damn. I'm so excited. This brings and unmeasurable amount of joy to my little, cold, dead, heart. I'm going to buy her new book this week as to be all caught up. I watch homegirl's show every night. She is hilarious.

No comments: