
Image via Le Love
For as long as I can remember my bra size has been a 34B I've had Victoria's Secret measure me several times and I've always been a 34B. I have not had any major weight gain or lost any major weight.
Turns out Victoria's Secret is run by a bunch of idiots.
I have never felt bras fit right. But I always just thought I had weird boobs. My bras have always gaped at the top and I thought it was because I just had small boobs. My back has always hurt, and my bras seem to need to be replaced every month. Well, I've noticed the under wire on my bras bending. Finally I went and asked my assistant manager and Nordstrom who used to work in lingerie about it. She informed me I am in fact not a 34B I am a 32D!!! Two other people that work in lingerie said the same thing. That's way off. I maybe cried. I have a least $500 worth of unworn VS Biofit bras that they won't give me my money back on. I don't want store credit, because I don't plan on shopping there ever again.
After this happened to me several more girls in my department went to get measured. Every single girl, that had previously been fit by VS was wearing the wrong size. Most were, like me, off by at least 2 cup sizes.
While I am pleased to finally be wearing a bra that fits correctly, I am extremely frustrated at VS. You would never wear shoes that fit wrong so why wear a bra that didn't fit right. Ladies, please go see a fit specialist at Nordstrom. And don't think it will cost more then VS. Many of their bras are under $40 and right now through the 31st, for the sale they have really great bras around $25. Please do yousrself this one favor.
2 comments:
I'm totally going to have to go to Nordstrom to get measured. VS has told me I'm everything from a B to a D lol Is there anyone I should talk to there? (aka do you have friends that should get my commission lol)
I could have told you that you weren't a 34B. Your boobs are huge. Good job on finally getting the right size!
Post a Comment