Friday, February 03, 2012

Five Friday Faves: Sundance Edition

Five of the pics that made me extra happy from Sundance 2012.

I hate playing favorites with my Sundance pics, but here are five of the pics I feel most pleased about.

Martin Starr, is one of my Sundance Unicorns, it always seems impossible to find Martin Starr. I always miss him by 2 or 3 mins. But not this year! YAY! I think he is beyond funny. He is my fave part of Knocked Up.

Mehcad Brooks played Eggs on True Blood. He is also completely gorgeous. I love this pic due to our matching ensembles. We also saw him at least 450 times this Sundance. Yes, he knows our names.

Ariel Winter is lovely. I hands down believe Modern Family is the best sitcom on TV. Everyone on it is fantastic, so, I was very excited to get a pic with Ariel. Plus she is the cutest, sweetest thing ever.

Eric Roberts turned out to be one of the nicest celebs I ever met. So sweet & kind to the mob of people that ran up to him after Pinky & I spotted him. (Woopsy) Plus how sweet is the photo? I mean come on...

You all know my love for Ben Lyons. We are totes adorbs together, so of course he makes my list.


Happy weekend all!

No comments: