Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quick Story

Soooooo, remember that one time I flew all the way to LA to see my husband James Franco at a showing of his movie where he was supposed to do a Q&A? Good story.

Well, thanks to Seth Rogan who is directing a movie James is currently filming in New Orleans, that is behind schedule, James couldn't come.
Wah Wah.
Major Franco Fail.
Needless to say this:
Was the closet I got to James Franco in LA. I attended his art exhibit at MOCA. It was called "REBEL" and was about James Dean, Brad Renfro and Natalie Wood. Well, Sorta.
Its VERY hard to explain.
 I liked it.
But I knew what I was getting myself into.
Pinky had no idea.
A snipit of our conversation following our visit to the exhibit:
Pinky:"That was not what I expected!"
Heidi: "What did you think it was going to be?!?"
Pinky:"I thought it was going to be a nice tribute to James Dean not blood and feathers and porn!"
The exhibit did include all those things. Plus a swimming pool with a motorcycle in it, loud noises, dark rooms, and a lot of different movie things being projects in houses.
I think for the most part, I got it. But, I could be totally wrong.
I've seen "Rebel Without A Cause" and considering I spend my spare time watching James Franco interviews on YouTube, I am pretty sure I get what my husband was going for.

It's paint not real blood. Don't worry.
Yes, that's James below in the red jacket with his head in someones crotch.
In case you are wondering what is happening in that first pic of James Franco, he is getting "Brad" carved into his arm for Brad Renfro. I know this because I watched the same video shown in the exhibit months ago...
Needless to say, Seth Rogan and I are going to have a problem with each other now.

No comments: