Monday, July 16, 2012

Going back to Cali Cali...

Back in June I was a lucky ducky and took a quick trip back to LA to visit my friend Pinky and see the sights! Here are some of my highlights from the trip!
Easting lunch with some of Pinky's co workers and the ever so cute Lindsay in Glendale. (I am now obsessed with Glendale).
The amazing squirrel we saw on the way to Franco's movie premiere.
The Thrilling Adventure Hour show we attended in Hollywood

Pinkberry!!!
Taking Sammy to beach that is literally 2 blocks away from Pinky's house.

The beach in general.

Eating at my fave LA restaurant, Urth Cafe.
Celeb spotting at the Grove. Akon shot me down for a pic. Bastard.

Finally getting a pic with the Hollywood sign. (I have wanted one for years!)
Thanks again Pinky for making my trip so fun! I had a great time and can't wait to see you again!!!

1 comment:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Hooray! Finally! Thanks! It was such fun - can't wait to see you again, too. :)