So here it is. I have a slight rant.
Recently a boy I have showed interest in put a picture on facebook where the intent was clearly to make fun of the people in it. The people weren't doing anything out of the ordinary but when I saw the picture I knew the intent. This was followed by people liking the picture then proceeding to make fun of them with their comments.
So, I ask you,
What the hell was the point of this?
Did it make these people feel better about them selves to write rude comments about these people who they don't even know?
When I think of some of the best people I know. People who inspire me, or friends I truely adore, I know for a fact, they would never do something like that.
For the record, I don't think its cool. I think its stupid, immature, childish, and completely unimpressive.
You are in your twenties. Grow up.
That is all.
1 comment:
It's very cliche, but true. When people do thinks like that it's an insecurity issue. They are trying to bring themselves up by tearing others down. But in reality it doesn't work like that. When you make fun of someone it doesn't show anything about their character, it just reveals yours.
Post a Comment