Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The goose is loose

So a lovey goose whom I have decided to call Ezmerlda has entered my life. So here is the story. Behind my house there is a rather large pond, river and alot of trees. We have many birds who live by said pond, but mostly ducks and a ton of geese. Well latly Ezmerlda or Ezzy if you prefer has been spending alot of her free time on a balcony (3 stories up) she sits, climbs around, and fights with my cats (aka hisses and flaps her wings and pecks the glassdoor that seperates them). But this morning something new happened. I awoke to find Ezzy sitting in my cat's litterbox. (don't worry it way very clean, new litter and all). Later that day, my mom called to tell my that Ezzy was pulling straw out of our broom and that she seems to be nesting. I am very exciting to see what develops!!