Friday, March 18, 2005

Hello..

Hello... This is new and a bit odd. I've never had a blog... but why not. My life is not that exciting. But really besides maybe Paris Hilton's whos life is? I refer to Paris's life maybe because I read an article in a magizine about her this evening. In said article she said something to the effect of how she doesn't dance on tables because they would "like break of something." While I read this my friends tumbled to the ground around me because they were playing a rather exciting game of twister. Today my search for "a really good desinger knock off purse" came to end. With the random suggestion by a future rock star that I work with, named Peter, I headed off to a random hotel gift shop downtown. As I walked in all my dreams came true as I faced a whole wall of very good knock offs. I purchesed a wonderful little fake Marc Jacobs. Needless to say, I was very happy.

No comments: