"I'm just trying to glue the Chanel back on my sunglasses."
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
To Emily (The Clawsanater)
Since 6 months ago, today your beloved Elijah turned 24, I thought I would make a speical half birthday tribute to you and your love Mr. Elijah Wood featuring some of the gayest pictures I could find. Enjoy.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Bitch Cakes! Elijah, you make it so damn difficult for me to counter Heidi's taunts. A "gauzy shirt with visible nipples/smoke in the eyes" photo shoot? Why not just dress as Elton John in "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court?" Huh?! What do you mean you've done that already?!
Oh, if only we still had that pictionary page we played with at Barb's last autumn. Something about these pictures reminds me of the drawn picture, "Elijah's wood". Sorry Emily, but I think Mr. Wood is edging closer to my team.
4 comments:
Bitch Cakes! Elijah, you make it so damn difficult for me to counter Heidi's taunts. A "gauzy shirt with visible nipples/smoke in the eyes" photo shoot? Why not just dress as Elton John in "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court?" Huh?! What do you mean you've done that already?!
Oh, if only we still had that pictionary page we played with at Barb's last autumn. Something about these pictures reminds me of the drawn picture, "Elijah's wood". Sorry Emily, but I think Mr. Wood is edging closer to my team.
It's okay. My team's full.
And by that, I mean my team is full of crazy people in moo-moos watering their lawn.
Post a Comment