Tonight was one of the Real teams last games. :( The played Fabulously! The team did such a wonderful job! Megan, Meredith, Cynthia and Eric all came with me. Real almost made like 10 Goals and the kept the other team from making a goal till the last 10 min of the game when Colorado made a Goal. ( I don't feel DJ was focused....sorry.) This prompted Meridith to say: "Isn't the Goalies one job to keep the ball from getting in that net! I mean come on! Try harder pretty!" I almost cried when the game was done and they had lost. I was blue. Plus, the Ref sucked! Afterward we went to the skybox where I talked to Novak (he is super cute...) and we had some dinner. It was all sorts of fun.

Megan Meredith and me outside the skybox.

It took us like 15 tries to get a decent pic of us with enough light.

Me and Megan and "Intermission" after the "First Act". PS Meredith enjoyed the stripe of gold on their "costumes"
No comments:
Post a Comment