So the Olympics are currently going strong and seeing as nothing exciting has happened to me recently. I thought I would post some of my Olympics faves. Enjoy.

First up we have an old favorite, Apolo Anton Ohno. He speeds skates. He is also a short, self absorbed, cocky jerk who wears gold jewelry. That said, he is an awesome skater. Except we he gets cocky and screws up like he did the other day.

Next up we have Chad Hedrick. He also speeds skates. This is his first Olympics, and this week he won the gold. He is from Texas but he lives in Salt Lake.

Next up Bode. He is a fantastic skier. But he likes to party a bit to much and so far he has not done so well. Plus I think he might be a little crazy. He still gets to ski a few more times so hopefully he do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment