Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Why we couldn't find anything to buy....

Today Meredith and I decided to celebrate Presidents Day by having causal Monday or "Cas Monday" if you will. This means shopping and lunch. But Sadly nearly all the clothes in every store where a complete nightmare....

Kelly from "Saved By the bell" called she wants her plaid taffeta prom dress back.


This coat was maybe the worst thing I have ever seen. Really. The Pic does not do it justice. Isaac Mizrahi should be ashamed of himself!


luckily, we did run into JLO at Fashion Place. She had her people with her, so I really couldn't get a good pic....


This gold bag thing Meredith stumbled upon. Please note how behind her it says sad. This was not on purpose it does however sum up most of the clothes we saw today.


I think these shoes went with the coat above.


These jeans are Neon green. Enough said.


Meredith putting on a scene from the Oscar nominated film Brokeback Mtn.

2 comments:

gar hole said...

that's funny, because i always thought that causal monday was more along the lines of a monday that expressed or indicated cause.

-gar

Heidi said...

Um, Yeah I totally meant Causal. And the cause was shopping...