Sunday, March 19, 2006

Party Time x2

There were a few to many parties this weekend for my own good. Friday Cynthia had quite the St Patty's day bash! (I'll put up some pics later...)Saturday Cory had a fun filled Spring Break party. The weekend was one exciting time, filled with all sorts of things including, but not limited to: Shouting(a lot of shouting...), singing and dancing, passwords, losers, debauchery, green things, a incredibly excited dog, a bit of vomit(not mine), snow, the weirdest/creepiest kid I've ever met, B. Insert middle name here B., a few "poor choices", old friends, not enough sleeping, and the best thing me and my girls every came up "Fool me once shame on you....."








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh jesus the middle name!!!

I'm gonna comment on his myspace about that.

Emily is the cutest drunk ever.

Anonymous said...

Am I, Barbara, am I? ("I use big words!)

What was up with the middle name, by the way? I remember trying to cajole it out of him, but how did that conversation start?

Anonymous said...

I think I was just saying his name a lot and was like BEN BRINTON WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME....

And then...I couldn't figure it out...and was too busy being all up ons people playing fooz