So as some of you probably know, and some of you don't one of my friends of 10 plus years decided to "dump" me. She sent me a myspace message saying she no longer wanted to be friends, then deleted me from her myspace. She did not state a specifc reason of what I did, The only reason she gave was that I have done things in the past two years that hurt her and she felt we were not "compatable" to be friends anymore. Clearly, I wasn't quite sure what to do with this information. Well I have felt quite a few things over the past two days, but mostly I've felt a sad, angry & confused. But I've finally came to a conclusion. And that conclusion is: fuck it. Whatever. If someone does not want to be my friend, then I guess I don't need them. I'm not going to spend my time tring to convince someone to like me. My life is filled with wonderful, caring, amazing people. And I think the best thing to do is focus on that. I am incredibly greatful for all the beautiful people I have come to know in my lifetime. There are far to many to mention by name, but they know who they are. As for this moment, I have to go. I've got two beautiful little girls here who think it is very important that I help them build homes for their pet rocks, and I have been instructed to be done with this. I'm out.
4 comments:
I love love love when you update your blog! I'm sorry you got dumped. I've had it happen and it sucks. You have the right attitude though. I can tell that you have tons of friends around you who love you and one who lives in shitsville New Mexico! :) So fuck her. Or him. Whoever it was is missing out.
You say that your life is filled with wonderful, caring, amazing people. Well guess what, you are one of those wonderful, caring, amazing people and anyone who doesn't see that isn't worth your time.
Fuck her. Yea, I said it.
Fuck her.
Damn, anonymous wants some Heidi poon tang. I would say you're wonderful, and sometimes caring, but amazing? Eh...that's stretching it. :)
Post a Comment