Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi, my name is Heidi and I'm a really big fan...of your face.

Ok, so one thing I neglected to mention in my last post, is that speedskaters are pretty dreamy.(I know you were not expecting me to get to that right...) Well this post is not about that. It is about the beautiful French speedskater, I developed a brief, but lovely affair with this past weekend. I first noticed him as he was skating around warming up Saturady. Wow. Amour. He was just lovely. Well after about 3 times around the track (him not me) he noticed me and smiled back. Sucess! From that point on, Everytime he passed us I would get a smile.( I would then of course giggle.) Once he even turned back over his shoulder to get a look. He was skating very well, untill our love affair commenced, then he lost and didn't qualify to move on! This prompted Jess to start calling me Jessica Simpson. Then, as we were leaving for the day we exchanged Hellos! Fast forward to my second day at the oval. My love did not skate. It wasn't untill Hiba & I were leaving to get lunch after the morning races that I noticed my new boyfriend sitting in the next section over! As we walked past he was talking to his host family and he stopped to say hello. (He is just so sweet!) Then came the finals wher my love was sitting just across the way making it very each to glance over at him. Well then the glaceing became stares. And let me tell you I wasn't the only one staring. But I guess that is what you do when you are in love.
Sadly the competion had to eventully end, and it came time to say goodbye to my new boyfriend.

Our converstaion went a little something like this
ME: Hi. My name is Heidi
SEXY FRENCHMAN: He-de?
ME: HI- D
SEXY FRENCHMAN: He-de?
ME: Um anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I think you are the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my entire life.
SF: Me? No.
ME: YES
SF: No... You take take drugs no?
MF. No, seriously.
SF: (Blushing adorably)Well thank You.
ME: No, Thank you. And good luck with everything.

I would also like to pint out, that I went to shake his hand at the beginning of this conversation so we were holding hands this whole time.

Well anyway, Happy Valentines day to everyone!
I Love you all very much!


No comments: