Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Date Night :)

Well kids, it happened. I went on a real live date Saturday! I know! Who remembers the last time I went on a date. I don't. The boy I heart from DC came to town this weekend, and after the soccer game, we went to dinner. And he paid! I picked him up at his hotel then we headed to Macaroni Grill for some pasta. It was so fun. He was so cute and nice I had a great time. The only sad part was he was injured from the game, so he limped around the whole night. After dinner we went to Keys on Main, then over to Circle Lounge to meet up with some REAL/DC boys and Hiba. After a late night at the Beckerman/Findley/Wingert manison, we picked up some Del Taco, then we "chilled" at the hotel for awhile. I did not get home to 6am. Wow. Happy Easter.
It was so fun to be taken out. I got all dressed up with heels and everything despite the rain. It just makes me sad because now he is gone and I am back at work. Also, because I'm a total idiot,I forgot to take a picture of us. Fail.

4 comments:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Wahoo! I've totally been wondering how things went when he was in town. Glad you had fun!!! :)

lavitadajessica said...

Hmmm... I'm assuming that you didn't go through with what we discussed. I love you.

Megan said...

I want to hear more details about this boy!! Love it.

Spenc said...

What is his name??? I will google him...