Monday, April 06, 2009

Is it the weekend yet?

Monday is the worst. I could not get out of bed today. Its such a bright and sunny day outside and now I'm stuck in the office. Oh well. Had quite the weekend. Friday night me and my ladies went out salsa dancing. That was interesting. At one point, I ended up dancing with some dude that resembled this dude:

(aka Javier Bardem)
Homeboy started out fine, then he decided to put my finger in his mouth and this prompted me to shove him and yell "No Bueno!!"
Saturday I was pretty beat so after a late lunch with my mom I headed to the spa. All was well on my end, I had a very nice facial.

(That's not me)
Hiba on the other hand, well she passed out. (Check her blog for all the details.)
That night it was cold and rainy so I decided to rent "Role Models" and eat tigers blood Popsicles and chips and salsa. The movie was very funny. I love me some Paul Rudd. This movie was much better then I "I Love you Man" But neither one is half as Awesome as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".

(Best. Movie. Ever.)
Sunday was a chill day as well. Snacks at the Dodo and then a trip to the new Nordstrom. It was such a lovely weekend,(minus the finger in the strangers mouth) I think that's why I just couldn't get up today.
I am however VERY excited for next weekend! ;) So the faster this week wants to go by, the better.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey at least he didn't put HIS finger in YOUR mouth! Now that would have been gross.