Monday, July 19, 2010

Sir. Paul

So last Tuesday me and the mom headed out to Rio Tinto for the Paul McCartney concert. BEST.CONCERT.EVER. He is a freaking Beatle people. It was like watching history!

We were super far back, but it was such an amazing show. I could hardly believe I was there. I nearly cried when he sang "Hey Jude". He also did a John Lennon and a George Harrison tribute. So cool.

So I was trying to take a pic of my mom and the sign, but our special friend (aka my mom's new boyfriend) kept sneaking his way in. Yep. Thanks a lot dude. So glad you are in ever picture. Nice shirt by the way.

I was also impressed because Paul had PETA people all over the venue promoting animal rights. There were tons of different PETA fliers with his photo on it and messages from him. I even got a free "MEAT FREE MONDAYS" shirt for already being a Vegetarian. In case you were wondering why, Sir Paul happens to be Vegan. And that, is definitely, Awesome Like a Possum.

No comments: