Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A Star Spangled Time

What a crazy 4th of July week! Since in Utah we apparently love America so much we celebrate it like 4 days in a row. Either way, it was tons of fun and I got to see a lot of peeps I haven't seen in forever!
Ramsey and I had lunch at CPK we had so much fun! After lunch, I even got to meet her cute little boy Beck. He is so funny. And his shirt is totally true.

Jessica and I spent the afternoon up in Park City where i got to met her BF Jon. It was a beautiful day in PC. We had a blast! We even watched some Olympic skiers practicing. And you peeps know how I love the winter Olympics. So cool!


Fraggle's first REAL game! Friday evening Trixi, Kevin and Fraggle all headed out to the REAL game. I think Rowan is a lucky charm we won 5-0!
After the game Jaylene and I went out dancing at Sandbar. Where we met all sorts of boys. We were pretty much on fire.

Saturday, I got to spend nearly the whole day with my amazing friend Jing who was visiting from San Fran. Saturday night Jing, Jay and I ran all over town causing trouble. We even got mixed up with the likes of Dick Norris.

Sunday Jay and I went to Piper Down with Jamie her roomie and the roomie's best friend for some karaoke action. Although our karaoke action was on the low end, it was still great getting to see Miss. Jamie. :)


No comments: