His name is Thierry Henry and he is one of the best soccer players ever. He played in the World Cup for France. Oh la la. So I may or may not have waiting for his bus after that game. Not the point. The point is when he got of the bus, he was surrounded by cops to walk him into the hotel. COPS! So I panicked and missed the photo op. We did how ever get a pic with the lovely and talented Juan Pablo Angel as a consolation prize. Wah, wah. Please notice how huge Myra's jugs look. And please also notice how greatly I rock the 3rd wheel character in the photo. I think the placement of my hands is just fabulous. Happy Wednesday all.
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Photo Op Fail
Hello friends. How is your week going? Swell I hope. Mine has been busy, busy, busy. But a girl has gotta make a living somehow! Especially when on a whim she buys a plane ticket to go to Denver to see some peeps kick a ball. Anywho, Friday after the RSL/NYRB game I really wanted to take my pic with this fellow:

His name is Thierry Henry and he is one of the best soccer players ever. He played in the World Cup for France. Oh la la. So I may or may not have waiting for his bus after that game. Not the point. The point is when he got of the bus, he was surrounded by cops to walk him into the hotel. COPS! So I panicked and missed the photo op. We did how ever get a pic with the lovely and talented Juan Pablo Angel as a consolation prize. Wah, wah. Please notice how huge Myra's jugs look. And please also notice how greatly I rock the 3rd wheel character in the photo. I think the placement of my hands is just fabulous. Happy Wednesday all.
His name is Thierry Henry and he is one of the best soccer players ever. He played in the World Cup for France. Oh la la. So I may or may not have waiting for his bus after that game. Not the point. The point is when he got of the bus, he was surrounded by cops to walk him into the hotel. COPS! So I panicked and missed the photo op. We did how ever get a pic with the lovely and talented Juan Pablo Angel as a consolation prize. Wah, wah. Please notice how huge Myra's jugs look. And please also notice how greatly I rock the 3rd wheel character in the photo. I think the placement of my hands is just fabulous. Happy Wednesday all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment