Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Repressionism

My good friend Shadna had an art show a few weeks ago that I was lucky enough to attend. His concept is really cool and he can explain it way better then I can. So to check out his official website click here. Or, try the link to the right.



I loved the whole idea of the show, and it of course, its always fun to draw on people. Even Fraggle got into the action.

I was happy to say the show was such a huge success.
That's Shadna drawing on the hot male model.
Anyone was allowed to draw whatever they wanted....with permanent marker.
The drawing of the two broken hearts connecting into one was my favorite drawing of the night (of course Shadna drew it)

1 comment:

Liv said...

Hey I found your profile and saw that we are both interested in acting. I'm new to blogger.com and just finding people to talk to! I'll follow you if you dont mind.

Btw very cool show! :)