Meeting Pinky's friend, an actor, who I very much admire, Ben Foster. He is very kind and I have thought he was a very talented actor ever since I saw him in Alpha-Dog.
My annual photo and hug from my fave E! news reporter, Ben Lyons. He introduced us to his friend who I only know by his twitter name of "FatJew".
Getting in a fight with Paul Rudd and his publicist. Lets just say, When Pinky and I have been standing in the freezing cold its best to just to do what we ask and take a quick pic with us, rather then spend 20 mins explaining why you are in a hurry. You can't be that crazed. You are at a film festival. Not a ER. I think we won the fight by the way...

The lovely Liv Tyler, Ellen Barkin, and Kate Bosworth for standing up for us when the autograph hounds were being total d-bags (as then tend to do)
You can't really see it in the pic, but Liv is giving me a full on hug. :) What a doll!
No comments:
Post a Comment