Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Peace Out 2010

WOW.
2010 is officially O.V.E.R
Can you believe it?
I barely can. It went so fast.
I know 2010 was a hard year for a lot of people.
And ya, I guess it pretty much FAILED if you compare it to the awesomeness that was 2009.
It defiantly had a few downs.
Like cleaning up barf in a rental car in Denver, or having a friend get arrested at Snoop Dogg.
or, having my heart ripped into a million pieces.

(Who needs a heart anyhow...)

As my friend Lori says: "You got to have something to put in your suitcase."


But there was lots of good stuff too.
So I'm choosing to focus on that.

Finally getting at pic with Ben Affleck. (Don't judge I've wanted one forever.)

Starting school and keeping a 4.0 GPA ALL YEAR

Going to the Train/Earth day concert with Mayra

Renewing old friendships.

RSL's home unbeaten streak.

Making so many new truly amazing and talented friends through school.

Dance Parties with Jenny and Melissa and their dogs

Dancing and a birthday photo shoot at Circle Lounge.

Being kissed on the cheek by a goat.

Snowball fights at 2am outside Village Inn with new British friends.

Attending the Sir Paul McCartney concert with my mom.

Getting lost and finding a group of beautiful pelicans in a river by the freeway.

My totally fun internship with the fabulous Janet Gleeve.



And best thing of all to happen this year...

The birth of Fraggle. (did you really think I'd leave that out?!?)




So see! 2010 wasn't all that bad. I'm sure if you look really hard you will be able to agree.
I'm looking forward to all the 2011 has to offer. I think its going to be FANTASTIC

So much can happen! Its a brand new start! I welcome it with open arms.


No comments: