There are no amount of words that can express how much I still miss you. I feel like I'm forgetting memories. Every year you fade a bit more. I'm desperate to hold on to what I do remember.
Playing board games with you, Cynthia & Eric. We were always on the same team.
The time you told me you would give up eating meat if I would hook up with you.
The time after you got beat up at area 51 and when you kissed me goodbye you said ouch because it hurt because you'd been punched.
The night I met you. I remember staring at you and thinking? Who is this cute boy with Beatles hair cut.
I still remember exactly what it felt like when you would wrap your arms around me on the Cynthia's couch.
The way you said my name and how you'd slightly tilt your head when I said something odd.
Dancing in the rain to Gnarles Barkley.
That time you got out of the car after Cory's party and said: "it was fun kissing all of you tonight. Heidi, We should of kissed more."
The way you looked in that to big plaid button up shirt you wore constantly.
At ArtTix when you tried to jump over a chair ninja style and instead crashed hardcore on the ground.
You made me feel important. You called me on my bullshit. (Heidi, if you want to kiss me why don't you just say so?")
The time I was wearing my cream wrap sweater and you told me you liked it and I looked pretty.
A long time after you died I wouldn't let anyone kiss me, because I wanted you to be the last one that had.
The last time I say you before you left us, I was mad at you. I'll forever be sorry about that.
I sure miss you. Always.
Happy 30th Birthday.


No comments:
Post a Comment