In just 30 short days I will officially kiss my 20's goodbye and move into my 30's
I'm thankful for my 20's. But I am sad to see them go. They were beautiful, heartbreaking, sexy,funny, and sometimes tough but mostly amazing.
30 things I learned in my 20's
1-The boy you think you will die without that left, I promise you will feel that way about another one in 6-12 months
2-Sometimes people will do really bad things and try to blame it on you. It is not your fault.
3-Its okay to be totally in love with someone and have them not love you back. Just don't keep waiting on them to change their mind.
4-you don't need to buy stuff to be happy. You don't need 100 nail polishes, 75 eye shadows, 85 sweaters or 200 pairs of shoes. You just don't. -You are not a Kardashian. (They don't need all that stuff either btw....)
5- Its okay to be single. Respect yourself enough not to settle.
6-Just because you a related to someone doesn't mean you have to love them
7-Its okay to love the wrong person, but then realize an move on.
8-Its always better to pay a professional to wax your eyebrows, highlight your hair and paint your nails.
9-Take pics. Take a lot a pics. You never know when you could lose someone forever, and when they are gone you will wish you took more pics.
10-If you hate your job. QUIT. Life is to short to be miserable.
11- Sometimes you have sex with the wrong person. Sometimes you have sex with the right person. Sometimes its a drunken train wreck, sometimes it amazing. But as long as you wanted to have it at the time, and you were safe about it then its fine.
12-Spending time with the people you care about, doing what you love, is the most important thing. If you found out you were going to die in two weeks would you work 24/7? Money would be worthless. While money is great, time is worth way more then money.
13-If you care about someone tell them. Tell them now. NOW.
14-Don't be jealous of other people. Its stupid and it gets you no where. If someone has something you want, try and let them inspire you to do better, don't hate them for having something you want.
15-You don't need to wear ridiculously high heels to be fashionable or sexy. Some of the most fashionable people I know hardly ever wear heels. And I've been hit on by some of the cutest boys, when wearing flats.
16-Not all sports are bad. Soccer & Speed skating are in fact awesome. (Don't worry I still hate The Jazz and football.)
17-Jason Mraz is one of the most talented singer songwriters ever. Thanks Brian for forcing me to listen to him...
18-Everyone at some point in their life she kiss a boy from England.
19-You are never to old to make ridiculous music videos with your friends.
20-You need to get a degree. In something. Anything . But just do it. The sooner the better.
21-Not all kids are horrible. Yes some are monsters. But some will adore you. And to be adored feels wonderful. (No, I still don't want kids.)
22- You will have amazing friends that are you're everything. Sometimes, something will happen and they will become almost nothing. It's okay accept and cherish what you had.
23-Sometimes you need to call in sick, stay in Pjs all day cuddle with kittys, drink tea, and watch James Franco movies or The Hills or Friends all day. This remedy really can make things all better.
24-Everyone should have a NYE kiss with someone they adore.
25-People that don't like animals have issues and can't be trusted.
26-Your clothes should fit. FIT. Not to small not to big. Just fit.
27-When people move, is when you find out who your real friends are.
28-Get Triple A. Its saved me more than once. Worth every penny.
29-Sometimes an animal can save you life.
30-Always, always, always, stand up for what you believe in. ALWAYS. The few times I haven't I always regret it more then the times I did. Even if it makes a situation uncountable, always be true to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment