
You can't tell but Knat is secretly planning my demise.

You can't tell but I'm secertly planning Gnat a surprise party!!

You can't tell, but in mere moments Banarb boobs will demolish her house. Forcing her to hold a fundraiser, than rebuild.

Unfortunately we don't have a picture, but after his concert at the E center Uncle Neil Diamond did come over and help me finish my tree and then clean up. He later performed an acoustic set including such favorites as "I am I said" and "Love on the Rocks" Thats his Del Taco in the back.

I am in no way responsible for the green icing on Moon's face, but I'm not saying if Neil is!

Bargra laughed really hard at all of Neil's jokes (slut) This was her favorite "What white and can't climb trees?" "A fridge!"

I hate it when that happens....

Don't you mean drop the Gingerbread Barbar?*

Natt's house was good. Too Good. Seeing as Babarrrr and I are not ok with competition, We were forced to jump her on the way to the car, take her house and beat her with it.
*The opinions expressed on the t-shirts in the post are not necessarily the opinions of the wearer's of said t-shirt.
1 comment:
This is my favorite Awesome Possum post ever! I was laughing out loud at work. Kind of embarrassing -- well worth it. :-)
Post a Comment