Tonight I went down to Iggys for the goodbye Brian and DJ party (In case you forgot, Pretty and Muffins) It was a lot of fun but also sad. Honestly these guys are so nice. I heart them a large amount.
Me and Pretty talking about my torn cartilage. He told me he only has 25% of his cartilage left so I should be ok.

DJ giving me a hug. :) This is just one of 3 hugs I received tonight. We also talked about my mangled knee. Currently DJ has a mangled shoulder.

Brian and I posing for a pic.

Me and Jessica

Me and DJ talking about my mangeledness and his mangeledness. Its love I tell you! Love!

1 comment:
You are OBSESSED, but I'm sorry about your knee! Wut a pynch. How long will you have to be on crutches?
I miss you, too.
M
Post a Comment