Tonight despite my mangled knee, the team met at Barbs restaurant for some dinner. This was followed by Cory, Barb and I ending up at an ATP party. Very many cute boys were in attendance. Do I have pics for the restaurant? Yes. Do I have any pics from the party with the cute boys? No. Why? Because I am clearly an idiot.
Nat grew a pair of Long Horns while at the restaurant...

I'm not sure what's happening in this pic. But I enjoy the blurriness of it.

Barb may or may not be in love with one of the boys in this pic. I'm not really at liberty to say...

1 comment:
Thanks Hides! You're the best secret-camera-photo-taking friend a girl could have!
Have you seen a certain Babe's picture on myspace? I laughed at it for like 10 minutes. Not so gingerbread man in that photo.
Post a Comment