Saturday, April 01, 2006

James Blunt!!

Tonight The Claw and I went to the James Blunt Concert!! It was all sorts of fun. Despite the trashy people standing next to us and the completely obnoxious cheef(sp?)
who felt it necessary to push to the front row mid concert and show James Blunt his tattoo. I shoved him and his dumb ass girlfriend very hard. We were on the second row. That was super. He is dreamy. I took some pics, but my camera phone sucks so the pics are not so great. I wish someone could explain while they will look just fine when I save them, then when I refer back to them suddenly they are blurry. WTF?


I love him.



Why are some pics big and some small? I wish I knew....







This guy was from another one of the opening bands called "The boy least likly to" I asked him his name and I thought he said "Bish" I was very confused. Claw later told me it was "Rich". That makes more sense.





A blurry piv of me and Claw


This guy was in the opening band and we thought Barb would find him cute, so we took some pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I do like beard guy! Let's become roadies, shall we?

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I love Bish so much! Too bad my picture with him needs an exorcism.