Thursday, April 06, 2006

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head....


Since it has rained like a million hours the past two days, I thought a rain post was needed. Look and see how the rain flooded the pond behind my house!
PS Have you ever seen a goose in the rain? The water just makes little droplets then rolls off their back. I feel it would be nice if I had this ability, but only in rain or rain like situations. Not in Bath or Bath like situations.
PPS I have yet to see Sam the muskrat and I wonder how he is handling all this....

One more thing, I made these two things today. After I made the first one I was told the hair was to dark. So I tried to fix it. Do you have an opinions on which one looks more like me? Do tell...




3 comments:

Ebayer said...

I'd say definitely the one with the lighter hair because she has a sweeter expression and is making eye contact. She also seems the more self-confident of the two. PLus, the second hair color is closer to yours...

-O.D.-

Anonymous said...

The one with the straight hair. I like it better.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the wavy hair one. Just because you hair is wavy today.