Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Last Supper.....

Today I had to say goodbye to my favorite movie date, shopping buddy, Cas Monday pal, and much more Meredith. I am so blue. :( We had a lovely dinner at our favorite spot, that lasted almost two hours,than we said our goodbyes. I was so sad I was forced to go shop. Without Meredith. Which made me more sad. So I went and watched Claw, Barb and Cory eat Chinese. I had a fortune cookie. My fortune cookie said this "YOU ARE A HAPPY MAN". What exactly is that supposed to mean? Meredith and I tried to take like a million pics with my phone of our last goodbye. But none worked because my phone is a piece of crap. So here. I give you our current favorite pic:

PS today this happened:


I dumped my (just purchased) drink everywhere.
I'm a disater....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Meredith :( Don't leave us! What if I wear leggings around Heidi someday and she shoots me. I'll have no one but you to blame.