
Today REAL had a game. Today was also the day the skies choose to open up and dump freezing cold rain on us for the entire 90 min of the game. It was so, so cold. Freezing. Really. It was bad. We were standing in like 2 inches of water. My shoes were soaked.( Note to self, Converse, not water proof.) Jenny and I even bought the ugly yellow $2 ponchos they were selling. They didn't do much. The $4 hot chocolate didn't do much either. Especially when I dumped it down my sleeve. The bag I brought that was supposed to be water proof, was filled with water that I dumped out after the game. But us being the true fans we are stuck it out. And the team came through for us with a tie. The rain made the pitch so slippery, players were falling down right and left. Certain Soccer players even got hurt. Thus making me very nervous for most of the game. But thank goodness they tied. I'll take a tie over a lose any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment