Well, the REAL season is fully underway! Hooray! You know I loves me some soccer! And there was two games this weekend, a regular one and a reserve game. Also we were playing against my second favorite team, The LA Galaxy. So I got to see my pal Brian Dunseth. Who plays for LA now. It was all sorts of fun. Minus the part where I got sunburned so bad that I look like a lobster. And when I locked my keys in the car at the reserve game near Kamas in the middle of nowhere. But, my wonderful photographer friend Julie took all sorts of pictures for me. So, Yeah! Here they are!

Me and Nolly The Goalie. Megan loves him.

Me and Adam Acosta

Me and Dunny aka Brian aka Pretty.

Me and The Novak. I love him.

Me, Besagno, and Jayleene. Claw loves him.
3 comments:
God, all those pictures look like Glamour Shots or something.
Who knew Soccer players were so hot?!
Eazy was just asking today if, "Heidi ever got a date with her soccer player?"
Looks like you got a date with the whole team! Good photos- you must be thrilled!
Post a Comment