Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Its 2 in a row now!!!

So my fave team won again Saturday! Hooray! They played awesome and we won 2-1 against the Kansas City Wizards!After the game we all went to Fiddlers to celebrate where I then proceeded to lock my keys in my car. Luckily the window was down a bit, and with an assist from a certain soccer player and his brother we were able to open the car again.
Also Thanks to my awesome photographer friend Julia I have some pics from the game so, here you go.

Talley going for the ball

Mehdi! With an assist for Klein made one of the goals.



Novak jumping extremely high so he can head the ball. Side note: I tried to do this at the park yesterday, when I instructed jayleene to "Go ahead and throw it at me" It did not end well and I advise against trying to do this.

Atiba Harris mid play.

Nik and Cunningham celebrating after the game ended. Cunningham scored the 2nd goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win! You must be very proud.