Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Becks+SLC=Flesh Eating Mongrels.

So I totally 100% saw David effing Beckham at the airport this evening.
He is so hot. You would think I'd have some sort of proof that I saw Becks. Like maybe an autograph, or pic, but you would be wrong. When he came out the crowd of like 30 people turned into a bunch of completely crazy, rabid like flesh eating mongrels. Seeing as I felt like Becks was not a cause I felt like dying for, I took a step back and let the mongrels go at it. Seriously. They were out of control. A small child almost died. But really, who brings their 2 year old to see David Beckham? Get a Grip.
We then attempted to see him at their hotel. (Yeah, Prison is so close I can taste it.) But we missed him by like 2 mins because we were in the bathroom. We are the worst stalkers ever. ( Maybe I need to get a grip. hmmmmmm)
At least I'll have Friday.

2 comments:

gar hole said...

i would have to agree, mr. hole.

-garby's

D-Rock said...

Don't you for one sec doubt your abilities to stalk...they WILL make a "Driven" Documentary about you yet! You'll get your chance to express your true and undying love to Becks soon enough.