Sunday, August 20, 2006

Who are these people and what have then done with my soccer team?

So check it RSL won again last night. AGAIN! 3-1. So appeartnly we went from being the worst team in the league to awesome.
Douglas, Jeff, and Kleinie all made goals. Even Eddie did a great job. I'm a little shocked. Well done team. I am so proud.
In other news I have been bitten by spiders twice in the past week and I'm a little worried I am going to lose my right arm.
I kitten sat some very charming kittens.
I also went to the bar Mynt. Yes, that's Mynt with a "Y".
Oh, and my car exploded on 6th north. So that's no good....
One last thing. Tomorrow is Jeff's Birthday, So lets give a Happy birthday shout out to him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jeffy!!