So Kids I'm back from Denver. Let me start by saying I still hate Denver. It sucks. It is honestly just a lamer version of SLC. Don't go there its not worth it. Its stupid, ugly, and annoying. The people are jerks. The only place worse than Denver is Wyoming. Awful. Nothing for miles. Seriously. NOTHING!!The one good thing that occurred in the stupid city full of Douchbags, was RSL winning 4-1. That was awesome.
But thats it.
Also I am bitter and angry because no matter how hard I try I can't get close enough to Becks for a pic, but today he went down to the Gateway, and this stupid kid I know got a pic with him. Um yeah. Thats super. Oh, and did I mention that I left Denver and 6 o'clock in the morning today because we wanted to get back to SLC in time to go Becks and Company's practice today which, we were told we could get into? Oh yeah, and how about the fact that this one stupid Jerk-Off from the front office wouldn't let us in? Yeah, I yelled a bit. One of the players even tried to get us in and this guy wouldn't do it. Yeah. I'm bitter.
1 comment:
Sounds like you need my super stealthy ninja photographer Jenn Aniston moves. I'm sure you will get your pic! Best of luck with it, and have fun at the game.
S&TC next week!
Post a Comment