Thursday, September 18, 2008

Soccer Unites

Yesterday I spent the day volunteering at a charity golf event for Soccer Unites. It was freezing in the morning, and it got kind of boring being by yourself all day, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Once the sun came out and the golfers started coming. I even got to talk to my one and only fave basketball player of all time Thurl Bailey. When he got traded from the Jazz I quit watching basketball. Yes, I told him that. He was very nice, and freakishly tall. Riding in a golf cart is a terrifying experience. I took some pics documenting the day with Julia's camera, and here they are:













3 comments:

Spenc said...

WHA -- ?!

Is that Morgan Freeman in the last photo??

;)

Hiba said...

Good times...

Julie said...

Heidi...I think you should steal your moms camera and be a photographer...those pics are awesome